We offer Social Performance Management support to businesses at all stages, from early project conception to development, operations and decommissioning in Africa and other emerging economies. We work closely with project teams providing technical assistance across the social performance remit which includes environmental and social impact assessment and management planning, community relations, land access and social investment. We will also act an interim in-house Social Performance team for companies that may not have dedicated in-house practitioners but need social performance advice and assistance during early project development. We are also passionate working with others to develop their Social Performance skills and capabilities.
- Carrying out social and socio-economic impact assessments and baseline studies.
- Integrating human rights aspects into risk identification & assessment, and management & mitigation planning.
- Developing social performance aspects of Social Management Systems.
- Developing and, where required, assisting with the implementation of site and project-specific environmental & social management plans.
- Working with clients to recruit social performance practitioners and develop highly effective social performance teams.