Environmental, Social and Governance Consultancy
- Carrying out pre-investment ESG due diligence.
- Providing insights on ESG legal and regulatory issues as they arise, and ensuring compliance with worldwide anti-corruption legislation.
- Advising on the implementation of international ESG standards such as IFC Performance Standards, Equator Principles, United Nationals Guiding Principles on Human Rights, OECD Principles of Governance and others across business activities, supply chains and business relationships.
- Developing effective and innovative ESG management systems.
- Advising on the integration of human rights principles and approaches in corporate strategies and project planning.
- Developing and implementing corporate level social and socio-economic social investment strategies that have social benefits and contribute to business value drivers.
- Recruiting and growing strong in-house ESG capabilities – including ESG leadership.