- Carrying out due diligence on key stakeholders, prospective local business partners and business advisors
- Advising on the external operating environment for political, social, and socio- economic issues impacting on investment decisions, business operations and corporate reputation
- Carrying out strategic financial advice including fundraising, deal-structuring and partner introductions
- Advising on finance process optimisation including assessment of financial processes, leverage, working capital requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Strengthening corporate sustainability functions, capacity and processes by assisting with recruitment of Board-level, senior and middle management staff
What we are up to & News
Rosalind Kainyah | The Africa Debate 2020
What realistic role does renewable energy have in driving large-scale growth in Africa? What financing solutions exist for accelerating access to sustainable energy? What is the future for Africa’s fossil fuels? Rosalind Kainyah, MD of Kina Advisory is looking forward to moderating the debate on “Delivering Long-term Energy Solutions for Africa” at Invest Africa Ltd’s – The Africa Debate on the 29th April 2020. Click here for more information.
Kina Advisory is proud to be an event partner of DLA Piper – Africa Week 2019
On the 28th November, Kina Advisory is proud to be an event partner of DLA Piper – Africa Week 2019. The theme for the day is“Africa: the future of trade and investment” and will be facilitated by Lanre A. editor of Nurmara and former editor of This Is Africa at the Financial Times and African Business. Our MD Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be moderating a session in the afternoon on: “Developing sustainable energy and natural resource projects: Implementing ESG in practice” | The panel will be made up of Jack Cunningham – Sustainability, Policy & Risk Director, Gemfields, Rhys Davies – Partner, DLA Piper, Chris Goodwin-Hudson – Founder, Watchman & Carla McRoberts – Managing Director, Veracity Worldwide | For a full breakdown of the day click here:
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit on the 22nd & 23rd October 2019 & facilitating the 1st panel on “Value addition to petroleum resources extraction through industrialization: The possibilities and the challenges”. For a full break down of speaker & agenda, click here.
Africa | Attracting a New Wave of Investors
Rosalind Kainyah our Managing Director will be moderating a panel discussion for Invest Africa & DLA Piper on Wednesday 25th Sept 2019. The Topic: Attracting a New Wave of Investors: Corporate Governance and Meeting International Standards | For the full details of who’s on the panel and focus points, click here.
Cranfield Names Rosalind Kainyah in Top 50 “BAME” Female Leaders
The Kina Advisory team is delighted to announce that our Managing Director, Rosalind Kainyah, has been named as one of the top 50 Leading Females professionals of Black, Asian and other Minority Ethnic (BAME) women by Cranfield University. The 50 inspiring women come from backgrounds historically under-represented in the senior leadership pipeline. “Click Here” to read the full post