"'Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. It shouldn't be that women are the exception" Ruth Bad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Advising and supporting companies to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and to align their business strategy with the objectives of those stakeholders in a way that also supports their business objectives.
- Organising and facilitating tailored multi-stakeholder, country-specific and regional dialogues and forums.
- Advising on the external operating environment for political, social, and socio-economic issues impacting on investment decisions, business operations and corporate reputation.
- Carrying out due diligence on key stakeholders, prospective local business partners and business advisors.
- Building leadership capability on Sustainability (See Knowledge and Training).
- Strengthening corporate sustainability functions, capacity, and processes by assisting with the recruitment of Board-level, senior and middle management staff.