- Advising and supporting companies to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and to align their business strategy with the objectives of those stakeholders in a way that also supports their business objectives.
- Organising and facilitating tailored multi-stakeholder, country-specific and regional dialogues and forums.
- Advising on the external operating environment for political, social, and socio-economic issues impacting on investment decisions, business operations and corporate reputation.
- Carrying out due diligence on key stakeholders, prospective local business partners and business advisors.
- Building leadership capability on Sustainability (See Knowledge and Training).
- Strengthening corporate sustainability functions, capacity, and processes by assisting with the recruitment of Board-level, senior and middle management staff.
What we are up to & News
Joël Rault joins Kina’s Advisory Board
We are thrilled to have Joël Rault, Chairman and Founder of Hermès Advisory, join our Advisory Board. Joël has previously served as an Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary for the Government of France and has extensive experience in administration and the management of private companies. He is also an emerging leader of the Harvard Kennedy School. We are looking forward to having his advice and guidance as we forge ahead with advising companies operating in Africa on Sustainability. For our full press release, ‘click here’
Invest Africa Ltd’s Webinar On Renewable Energy Solutions in Africa
Join our Managing Director, Rosalind Kainyah MBE, as she moderates Invest Africa’s webinar on Renewable Energy Solutions in Africa – Covid19, Sustainability & the future of the continent with Jennifer Boca of Lekela Power, Mansoor Hamayun of BBOXX and Scott Mackin of Denham Capital. They will be looking at whether investment bodies will have to pivot away from renewable energy assets in light of COVID-19; how renewable energy operations have been affected by the virus; the multilateral funds such as AfDB’s SEFA play in renewable energy developments across Africa; and the importance funds should place on ESG standards in the investment decision?
Date: Wednesday 6 May 2020. Time: 12:00-13:00 BST
Kina Advisory is proud to be an event partner of DLA Piper – Africa Week 2019
On the 28th November, Kina Advisory is proud to be an event partner of DLA Piper – Africa Week 2019. The theme for the day is“Africa: the future of trade and investment” and will be facilitated by Lanre A. editor of Nurmara and former editor of This Is Africa at the Financial Times and African Business. Our MD Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be moderating a session in the afternoon on: “Developing sustainable energy and natural resource projects: Implementing ESG in practice” | The panel will be made up of Jack Cunningham – Sustainability, Policy & Risk Director, Gemfields, Rhys Davies – Partner, DLA Piper, Chris Goodwin-Hudson – Founder, Watchman & Carla McRoberts – Managing Director, Veracity Worldwide | For a full breakdown of the day click here:
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit on the 22nd & 23rd October 2019 & facilitating the 1st panel on “Value addition to petroleum resources extraction through industrialization: The possibilities and the challenges”. For a full break down of speaker & agenda, click here.
Africa | Attracting a New Wave of Investors
Rosalind Kainyah our Managing Director will be moderating a panel discussion for Invest Africa & DLA Piper on Wednesday 25th Sept 2019. The Topic: Attracting a New Wave of Investors: Corporate Governance and Meeting International Standards | For the full details of who’s on the panel and focus points, click here.