Cookie and Privacy Statement
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, Work addresses, privatised LinkedIn and Twitter accounts where permission granted)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for Kina Masterclasses, the Social Performance Toolbox and any of our services and events.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide consent to receiving our company’s marketing material
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Kina Business Network
- Kina Associates
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can email or publish online:
- Our Reflections, newsletters, briefs on our corporate profile and Masterclasses and other services we think you might like;
- Our events; or
- Any special occasion cards
How will we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data within MailChimp and on an encrypted contact file stored on Our Company Kina share drive.
Our Company will keep your personal identification information for a period of 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will contact you to get your consent for Our Company to continue keeping this information, otherwise we will delete your data from our records.
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Please remove me from your Kina database.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 20 8996 5108
Or email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us:
Kina Advisory Limited
18-24 Turnham Green Terrace
Our Company would like to make sure you aware of Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above URL tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 20 8996 5108
Or write to us at:
Kina Advisory Limited
18-24 Turnham Green Terrace
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tel: 0303 123 1113