Social Performance Management
We offer Social Performance Management support to businesses at all stages, from early project conception to development, operations and decommissioning in Africa and other emerging economies. We work closely with project teams providing technical assistance across the social performance remit which includes environmental and social impact assessment and management planning, community relations, land access and social investment. We will also act an interim in-house Social Performance team for companies that may not have dedicated in-house practitioners but need social performance advice and assistance during early project development. We are also passionate working with others to develop their Social Performance skills and capabilities.
Our Services include:
- Carrying out social and socio-economic impact assessments and baseline studies
- Developing social performance aspects of Social Management Systems
- Developing and, where required, assisting with implementation of site and project specific environmental & social management plans
- Working with clients to recruit social performance practitioners and develop highly effective social performance teams
What we are up to & News
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit on the 22nd & 23rd October 2019 & facilitating the 1st panel on “Value addition to petroleum resources extraction through industrialization: The possibilities and the challenges”. For a full break down of speaker & agenda, click here.
Africa | Attracting a New Wave of Investors
Rosalind Kainyah our Managing Director will be moderating a panel discussion for Invest Africa & DLA Piper on Wednesday 25th Sept 2019. The Topic: Attracting a New Wave of Investors: Corporate Governance and Meeting International Standards | For the full details of who’s on the panel and focus points, click here.
Cranfield Names Rosalind Kainyah in Top 50 “BAME” Female Leaders
The Kina Advisory team is delighted to announce that our Managing Director, Rosalind Kainyah, has been named as one of the top 50 Leading Females professionals of Black, Asian and other Minority Ethnic (BAME) women by Cranfield University. The 50 inspiring women come from backgrounds historically under-represented in the senior leadership pipeline. “Click Here” to read the full post
Global Trade Review, West Africa 2019 and Rosalind Kainyah
Kina Advisory is delighted to confirm that Rosalind Kainyah, our Managing Director is one of the speakers at this year’s Global Trade Review, West Africa 2019. Rosalind will be using her expertise to help explain the following, “What needs to be done to stimulate foreign direct investment in west Africa?”
In this interview conducted by Iyabode Soji-okusanya (Head Of Corporate Banking at Access Bank Plc) Rosalind will be touching on areas such as:
- Ease of doing business: What are the main operational, financial and physical trade concerns for foreign investors?
- Regulatory framework: To what extent is consistency an issue? Which West African markets and regulatory areas are of greatest concern? & What would investors like to see from regulators?
- Physical infrastructure: To what extent is a lack of physical connectivity a barrier to fixed investment?
- Who will be West Africa’s key partners in building a stronger, more resilient economy? What do investors see as the key areas of value they can bring to the region?
To see a full breakdown of the 2 day event, please click the below link.
Aker Energy announces successful drilling offshore of Ghana
As a Non-Executive Director on the Board of Aker Energy, Rosalind Kainyah (Managing Director of Kina Advisory) is thrilled by the news of results of the first appraisal well drilled by Aker Energy offshore Ghana. The hard work begins but Rosalind is confident that Aker Energy will be an exemplary partner in Ghana – for the benefit of the country as a whole | To read the full press release, please click here.