- Carrying out due diligence on key stakeholders, prospective local business partners and business advisors
- Advising on the external operating environment for political, social, and socio- economic issues impacting on investment decisions, business operations and corporate reputation
- Carrying out strategic financial advice including fundraising, deal-structuring and partner introductions
- Advising on finance process optimisation including assessment of financial processes, leverage, working capital requirements and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Strengthening corporate sustainability functions, capacity and processes by assisting with recruitment of Board-level, senior and middle management staff
Environmental, Social and Governance Consultancy
- Carrying out pre-investment ESG due diligence
- Providing insights on ESG legal and regulatory issues as they arise, and ensuring compliance with worldwide anti-corruption legislation
- Recruiting and growing strong in-house ESG capabilities – including ESG leadership
- Developing effective and innovative ESG management systems
- Developing and implementing corporate level social and socio-economic social investment strategies that have social benefits and contribute to business value drivers
Kina Africa Breakfast Club
We hold exclusive breakfast seminars to provide companies with valuable and sometimes hard to find information on the dynamics of working in Africa. The seminars address topics such as:
- Managing social impacts and risks
- Finding partners and suppliers
- Governance and transparency
- Employing local employees
- Experience of doing business
- Carrying out due diligence
What we are up to & News
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit
Rosalind Kainyah MBE will be chairing the 5th Africa Oil Governance Summit on the 22nd & 23rd October 2019 & facilitating the 1st panel on “Value addition to petroleum resources extraction through industrialization: The possibilities and the challenges”. For a full break down of speaker & agenda, click here.
Africa | Attracting a New Wave of Investors
Rosalind Kainyah our Managing Director will be moderating a panel discussion for Invest Africa & DLA Piper on Wednesday 25th Sept 2019. The Topic: Attracting a New Wave of Investors: Corporate Governance and Meeting International Standards | For the full details of who’s on the panel and focus points, click here.
Cranfield Names Rosalind Kainyah in Top 50 “BAME” Female Leaders
The Kina Advisory team is delighted to announce that our Managing Director, Rosalind Kainyah, has been named as one of the top 50 Leading Females professionals of Black, Asian and other Minority Ethnic (BAME) women by Cranfield University. The 50 inspiring women come from backgrounds historically under-represented in the senior leadership pipeline. “Click Here” to read the full post
Global Trade Review, West Africa 2019 and Rosalind Kainyah
Kina Advisory is delighted to confirm that Rosalind Kainyah, our Managing Director is one of the speakers at this year’s Global Trade Review, West Africa 2019. Rosalind will be using her expertise to help explain the following, “What needs to be done to stimulate foreign direct investment in west Africa?”
In this interview conducted by Iyabode Soji-okusanya (Head Of Corporate Banking at Access Bank Plc) Rosalind will be touching on areas such as:
- Ease of doing business: What are the main operational, financial and physical trade concerns for foreign investors?
- Regulatory framework: To what extent is consistency an issue? Which West African markets and regulatory areas are of greatest concern? & What would investors like to see from regulators?
- Physical infrastructure: To what extent is a lack of physical connectivity a barrier to fixed investment?
- Who will be West Africa’s key partners in building a stronger, more resilient economy? What do investors see as the key areas of value they can bring to the region?
To see a full breakdown of the 2 day event, please click the below link.
Aker Energy announces successful drilling offshore of Ghana
As a Non-Executive Director on the Board of Aker Energy, Rosalind Kainyah (Managing Director of Kina Advisory) is thrilled by the news of results of the first appraisal well drilled by Aker Energy offshore Ghana. The hard work begins but Rosalind is confident that Aker Energy will be an exemplary partner in Ghana – for the benefit of the country as a whole | To read the full press release, please click here.